Week 39  This week we get another set of brass bulkheads

The bits we received

And what we did with them

This week is fairly straight forward.  I started by gluing the doors to the bulkheads.

Then the parts are all bent to shape.

These bulkheads were all glued with 24hr Araldite.  They were a little bit too long and needed a little bit of a file to get a perfect fit.

Then the flat bulkheads were all glued in place.  Again, these all needed filing to get them to fit.  I glued these with superglue as they are relatively small, and fitted well (after I'd trimmed them).

Things not yet done

Issue 11 : Deck supports to add.
Issues 22 to 34 : Planking the hull.

Take me back to week 38

Take me to week 40